• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Me and Linda Vaughn

DetMatt1

Reaction score
How often does a chance like that come along??. She was the MC at a local classic car parade to kick off the official Woodward Dream Cruise. A couple of years ago we had Barry Meguire which was also very kool.
To bad I am wearing such a cheesy grin:D!.
Woodward Dream Cruise is the biggest classic car event in the world and this year marked its 15th year, Amazingly good time!!!.

IMG_3784_1.jpg

SSDA67

Reaction score
Way To Go DeMatt!!

Linda Is SUPER Great!!I Have Known her for quite some time...The BEST Adventure is when we were at The Indy 500 in Like 84 or 5 and the wind blew her Dress Over her head.....I Have Pix of that Somewhere(Ex-Wife probably got them too)..

And The Reason You Have a Cheesy Grin Is Your Trying To Hold That GUT In......he he he

SS

hotrod98

Reaction score
My wife and I sat next to her at the NHRA breakfast a couple of years ago while at SEMA. She was extremely nice. Very classy lady.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
She seemed like she would be a lot of fun and by the way SS, I am 6'2" and 175 lbs, so I have no gut, but I am throwin' out my chest there lol!.

SSDA67

Reaction score
She seemed like she would be a lot of fun and by the way SS, I am 6'2" and 175 lbs, so I have no gut, but I am throwin' out my chest there lol!.

I've seen you before AND You Me...

I'm 6'5 1/2 280#'s.....I Have several Uniforms(Mopar With My Name and Class on the front)....SS/DA 3426

He he he ...I was just funnin..

SS

ramenth

Reaction score
You've got a cheesy grin because who wouldn't standing next to Linda Vaughn? She's a legend and still a looker...

beepahh

Reaction score
real cool pic dude ... she still needs a HURST

Back