• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

MOPAR DOOR HINGE RESTORATION SERVICE FOR MEMBERS 6/1/24

moparleo

Reaction score
Parts finally on the way. We have been out of a few parts for months now as one of our suppliers has died.
Had to find another machine shop to make my pins for me.
Finally got someone who would do them correctly again.
But new pricing will reflect a slight 5% price increase in parts pricing.
Same high quality restorations.
Taking new work in now, hopefully won't take too long to catch up on backlog of hinge work.
Thank you for your business.
Leo​

Attachments

• Scan_20240528 (2).pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 73

JDMopar

Reaction score
Here's a bump for Leo. I'm gonna tell y'all, send your hinges to Leo instead of sticking band aids on them yourselves. I did hinges my way for many years, but what I did to them is a joke compared to the quality work you will get from Leo. I got my hinges back from him the other day and they are so nice, that I just stood there with my mouth open for a bit! He does a superb job, shrink wraps them in plastic bags to keep moisture out, and provides you with a printout of exactly how to paint them....and how NOT to paint them so they work as they should. Leo is the real deal, and the discount price he gives us here is a bargain for the service he performs. I put this here instead of leaving a feedback like I did on FABO, in hopes more of you would see it.

Two thumbs up for Leo.....thank you for a job well done! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Stockcar axeman

Reaction score
Here's a bump for Leo. I'm gonna tell y'all, send your hinges to Leo instead of sticking band aids on them yourselves. I did hinges my way for many years, but what I did to them is a joke compared to the quality work you will get from Leo. I got my hinges back from him the other day and they are so nice, that I just stood there with my mouth open for a bit! He does a superb job, shrink wraps them in plastic bags to keep moisture out, and provides you with a printout of exactly how to paint them....and how NOT to paint them so they work as they should. Leo is the real deal, and the discount price he gives us here is a bargain for the service he performs. I put this here instead of leaving a feedback like I did on FABO, in hopes more of you would see it.

Two thumbs up for Leo.....thank you for a job well done! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I'll second that opinion as Leo did a set of hinges for my Challenger recently and they couldn't of turned out any better. Top notch quality and great service/communication! Thanks again Leo! A+++

moparleo

Reaction score

:thumbsup:
The orders are rolling back in. Get yor hinges in line to get rebuilt to like new function.
It is HOT, HOT, HOT,in the shop right now but we are getting them done.
Thank you for your patience and business.
:thankyou:

moparleo

Reaction score

🚗🚕🚓
September is almost here.
Get them sent in before the Fall/winter rush.
Saves your windows and paint.
Need to be done before final body work and gap setting for paint.
Top quality work, member pricing
Thanks for all past business.
Leo​

moparleo

Reaction score
Here's hoping that has a safe and enjoyable Labor Day holiday.
Use lots of sunscreen if you live where it is sunny.
Get you hinges in for service soon if you are going to need them for paint or body work.
Thank you for your business.
:thankyou::thumbsup:
Leo​

Back