• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

mopar nats ohio

Cratos

Reaction score
looking for someone that has been to the nats in the last year or so to get some judging info. sine i have not been there but going this year.

MOPARMITCH

Reaction score
looking for someone that has been to the nats in the last year or so to get some judging info. sine i have not been there but going this year.
Been there,,,, Done That, But with a Beautifully restored 68 RR , High Optioned. ... Got Second Place....

Cratos

Reaction score
Been there,,,, Done That, But with a Beautifully restored 68 RR , High Optioned. ... Got Second Place....
some a few years back said that they put it up on the rack and check for correct nuts and bolts? Is it the same nonstock classes? just cirrus I have a bunch of custom stuff on my challenger, so i entered in modified class

sixpactogo

Reaction score
It used to be, the only cars that got put on a lift and checked over thoroughly were the cars trying for Gold Certification. Other than that, I doubt any other cars get that kind of treatment. Anything other than Muscle cars the judging is not all that great. I took my 60 Dart Phoenix there for judging back in 1991. Two judges showed up with clip boards and one judge asked me, "Did they have those hubcaps on these cars from the factory?" When I said, yes but don't you know that? He answered. "This is the first one I have ever seen." That said.......If you have an assembly line restored car, it better be a Muscle car or Max Wedge. Other than that, most of their judges are no better than the average car enthusiast IMHO.

Back