• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Mopar Old Timer here!

Mopar old timer

Reaction score
Hello fellow mopar peeps. Mopar Old Timer here. I'm new to the forum so let me introduce myself. Im Johnny, 60 old, based in south Mississippi and ben a mopar man since high school. My primary reason for joining is to sell two (2) Challengers. I have a 1970, Plum Crazy, 383 auto RT cahll for sell as well as a 1974 318 auto rallye car for sell. I'm really no in the market to buy and sell cars at all. I am selling due to relationship changes. So if anyone is interested in these cars, please e-mail me at picinsp001@gmail.com and I can send pics and answer questions. I assure you anyone who wants one of these cars will never beat the deal I am wllling to make as I need to move both cars. Shoot me a note and lets hook someone up with a nice ride.

1970 Challenger RT 383 Car.jpeg

1974 Dodge Challenger Rallye Car.jpeg

moparlee

Reaction score
Johnny, welcome to the site from Michigan!
Go to the for sale forum to advertise your Challengers. Site rules require a price.

fasjac

Reaction score
Big John! My high school best friend! Welcome to the site
Damn brother, I didn’t know you were gonna let ‘em both go.
We sure have had some good memories in the Mopars growing up. More to come I hope. You shouldn’t have any trouble selling these beauties.
Jack

Back