• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

My Birthday present

terrywalker

Reaction score
I gave myself a birthday present today that doesn't cost me any money (so far). I turned off my cell phone at 9:30 pm last night and threw it in a drawer. I told my wife I was not going to turn it on until Wednesday. It has been so nice with no calls, text messages, face time messages, etc. I notified everyone of my plan that I thought might try to contact me and told them my cell phone would be off until Wednesday. Honestly, I'm not missing it. I don't know if anyone is trying to contact me and don't care. No birthday wishes either, so very nice.
Terry W.

Deathproofcuda

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Terry!!! :poke:

Still hoping to get over to your side of the mountains to meet you one of these days and see your convertible . Between this place and a whole bunch of years on "the other E-body forum" I sort of feel like I already know you. Hope you have a great day!
Russ

fasjac

Reaction score
Happy Birthday!
I’d love to see the country try that, I don’t think they would make it. Especially the younger crowd.
Good for you!

terrywalker

Reaction score
So far, so good. It's been 24 hours without that phone. My wife asked for something that was on my phone and I reminded her I didn't have it as I had put it away in a drawer. She pulled it out and turned it on. She wanted to see if something had been recorded on one of our cameras. As soon as she turned it on, it started dinging with all these messages. I was in the other room and heard it and I started laughing😆. She didn't see what she wanted and turned it off. I'm not looking forward to when I sign in on it tomorrow.😵‍💫
Terry W.

Back