• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New to Site

kuda

Reaction score
We are new to the site. We came over from Cuda-Challenger Board. We have a Blown Triple Black 528ci Hemi Cuda with an 871 Blower. We call her Blofish. She is putting out over 1000hp. We have another 71 Cuda called Pink Ice and she has a crate 426 Hemi. She is Panther Pink with Black Billboards. My husband built both cars. His modern toy is a 2001 GTS Red with Silver Stripes Viper. I will post some pictures. Thanks for the great site.
Pink Ice

Cuda #2 025.jpg

Pink Ice 001.jpg

Last edited:

ramenth

Reaction score
Triple black is always an eye catcher! Especially with a blower sticking out of the hood! Sweet rides you have there.

Welcome aboard!

Actually w/black paint, black vinyl, black billboards, black interior, wouldn't that be quadruple black?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Wow what a nice set of cuda's as a 71 owner i must say they are the best looking mopars ever built but that is my view.

michele

kuda

Reaction score
Thanks

Thanks everyone for the kind words. I agree Blofish looks like she is going about 100mph sitting still. You ought to be in the car when she is on the road. It is awesome. If you guys want to see her going down the quarter mile go to streetfire.net and type in 1971 Cuda and look for the video that says "My Brother Viet Nam Vet" The heading on the video starts with those words. If you can't find it email me and I will email the video to you. My email is kuda6pack@aol.com Thanks again and hope everyone has a great weekend.
Pink Ice

Rob C

Reaction score
Welcome to the site.

Nice. Once you get some bite onthe track, it'll really be awesome.

Back