• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Question about Mopar Fest

aarcuda33

Reaction score
Is there on site parking at Mopar Fest ? Or is it just the 20 minute shuttle bus ride I have read about to get to the show ?

Thank you for your reply

EW1BH27

Reaction score
Your location shows up as “sw Ohio” so I don’t imagine you’re asking about the Moparfest in New Hamburg, Ontario, Canada.

aarcuda33

Reaction score
Yes I actually am asking about the New Hamburg . Ontario show . I went once years ago and plan on going this year as well. I am also curious if US money is good in the swap meet area or if I need to get money exchanged to Canadian ? Thank you for your answers or any advice about the show or good places to eat

EW1BH27

Reaction score
Only show cars are suppose to park on site. I don't know if a Pacifica (as a example) qualifies even though it's a Mopar. I have seen non-Mopar vehicles BUT I think they registered as vendors or maybe organizer's friends, or volunteers or some that are connected. So basically it's no if it's not a Mopar. When I go for the day with my Toyota, like this year, I try to find a spot on the nearby neighborhood streets.

Several vendors, probably all, will take US money just be prepared not to get the best exchange rate. I have a few American friends that go and am pretty sure they barter with US cash but I never actually asked them. PM member JEJJ, he's bought stuff there.

Being an out-of-towner too, I have no idea where a good place to eat is.

aarcuda33

Reaction score
Only show cars are suppose to park on site. I don't know if a Pacifica (as a example) qualifies even though it's a Mopar. I have seen non-Mopar vehicles BUT I think they registered as vendors or maybe organizer's friends, or volunteers or some that are connected. So basically it's no if it's not a Mopar. When I go for the day with my Toyota, like this year, I try to find a spot on the nearby neighborhood streets.

Several vendors, probably all, will take US money just be prepared not to get the best exchange rate. I have a few American friends that go and am pretty sure they barter with US cash but I never actually asked them. PM member JEJJ, he's bought stuff there.

Being an out-of-towner too, I have no idea where a good place to eat is.
thank you very much Ill contact Jim and ask him

Back