• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Welcome me!

Spyder

Reaction score
I guess I started off in the wrong order by posting this first: Winter project planning - Stock-ish 440, looking at Trick Flow 240s and a cam.

Looking forward to seeing builds, learning new stuff, and I'm sure spending a bunch of money on the stuff you folks recommend and turn me on to.

Sublime 72 Challenger with a 440, and just started on a '65 Barracuda with the little 273 as a new project, in the mountains of Northern California. I've been through a bunch of other Mopars and old big block Fords, from a 59 D100 with the poly, 60 D100 I put a 383 in, 71 Adventurer, 68 Sport Fury, 66 Lincoln, 59 Lincoln, 72 Cadillac, and a bunch of other stuff over the years.

Spyder

Reaction score
One picture from several years ago, some from a lot more recent.

Challenger Quarter off.jpg

Challenger rear.jpg

Challenger front.jpg

cuda.jpg

moparlee

Reaction score
Welcome from Michigan! Great before and after picture of your 72 Challenger. Looks like a nice setting there in N California.

6PKRTSE

Reaction score
Welcome. The more E Bodies the better.

Xcudame

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO from the desert! It's going to be a nice Challenger when you get the new engine done. Please post a picture of two of your 65 Barracuda. We like all Mopars here!

One word regarding were you live and you've definitely know of: "Yreka". Others will be scratching their heads or running to Google earth. 😀

Back