• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

What’s it worth in the real world

fasfish

Reaction score
Hi everyone … I figure this is the best place for a knowledgeable opinion …question :
These 6.4 hemi resto mod cars ( 1970 challenger with a new crate hemi and TR56 magnum 6 speed transmission) do you see them as a collector car with significant value (desirable) .. a lot of really nice restored challengers out there for $65,000
Would the resto mod be worth this as well?
Say with stock suspension and 4 wheel disc

Ricks72Chlgr440

Reaction score
Hi everyone … I figure this is the best place for a knowledgeable opinion …question :
These 6.4 hemi resto mod cars ( 1970 challenger with a new crate hemi and TR56 magnum 6 speed transmission) do you see them as a collector car with significant value (desirable) .. a lot of really nice restored challengers out there for $65,000
Would the resto mod be worth this as well?
Say with stock suspension and 4 wheel disc
Value really comes down to what people are willing to pay. In my experience having build a number of cars now, you never get back what you put into the restomod. No one will appreciate what you do to the car to make it better & more reliable.

One of few

Reaction score
I tell anyone even considering making me an offer on my car - “come on down to my bank, and start counting, I’ll let you know when you’re done”……! After the shock wears off, Then I suggest to go find a project car, and spend countless hours, and piles of money…..and if you live long enough to see it to the end….put a price tag on it.

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
If there are enough personal preference cue's hit for most people it's a hit. If not The sweat equity is less of value.
On the other hand. If someone was to look at as an investment to flip. As to what it is worth as a hole or parts. Yes I meant hole not whole.

• There are various ways to calculate intrinsic, or true, value.
  • Discounted cash flow analysis is used for many intrinsic value calculations.
  • Intrinsic value is a core concept that value investors use to uncover hidden investment opportunities.
  • In options trading, intrinsic value is the difference between the current price of an asset and the strike price of the option.
  • When an asset's market price is below its intrinsic value, it may be a smart investment.

Back