• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE 1970 AAR CUDA all numbers matching car

deadon

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This car is the real deal all numbers matching.Totally disassembled and on dollies and ready for body shop. Deposit paid at the collision center for a late year appointment.All new body panels execpt rf fender.Professional restoration on the heater box,vent box,steering column,seat tracks,license plate holder,complete wiring harness,torque converter,windshield wiper motor,power steering cooler,steering box,brake booster,power steering pump.New legendary seat covers and padding,grille,all fuel and brake lines by classic tube,distrubutor,bumper jack and accessories.Door hinges restored by mopar leo.All four 390 wheels.OG working radio and antenna parts.All small parts removed have been sandblasted and primed.Have all old body parts that are removed.New Gardner complete exhaust system.New dash pad from Dash pad pros.New radiator from Glen-Ray.All the chrome has been polished.This car is on the national registry.The car was some what disassembled in 1991 and the owner passed away and a few things are missing.Engine will need to be rebuilt, carbs are being restored now.I will rebuild transmission for a new owner included in price.The rear end is the only thing that I have not restored yet.Please no tire kickers.Price is firm 85k.Located in Wilmington,NC

Resized952022081495155004951710292793227.jpg

Resized952023080595165849951710292683694.jpg

Resized952023080595165857951710292682449.jpg

Last edited:

MONC

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Details on original options? Can you post fender tag ?

yeagerdesigns

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
that's a lot of money for reproduction tags
Enter Red Flag Number 1. There are any number of legitimate reasons the original tags might have been lost/ replaced, but if I were gonna lay down some deep green, the owner would need to have some pretty convincing evidence to put me at ease....And you still have re-pop tags on your build.

deadon

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The car was from Maine and the og tags were totally rusted beyond use. I have the broadcast sheet to show the car details as well.If anyone is interested I would love to speak with them about the car.

deadon

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
would you mind posting pictures of the numbers on the raditor support and cowl? and motor & Tranny numbers. Thanks
Hi,If you are really interested in the car please pm me your number and I will be glad to text you anything you request.Been a little disappointed in the comments from others that dont have any intension of buying.

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Glad to hear there is a build sheet. That will help sort some of the issues out.
Had that been mentioned from the get go the comments would have been totally different.

Numbers and documentation are everything on aar's/ta's. Without showing all that stuff, "interested" parties will just turn away from a sale ad and not pursue. Or shall I say, "have" walked away.

The comments are typical and are pretty nice.
Put it on fakebook and compare the comments.

Thanks for posting and I'm sure you will find a buyer.

Back