• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1970 Challenger seat covers

Scope dog

Reaction score
Hello, I am hoping for someone to help me with the seat information. As you can see this is a early car. I had the since the early 1980's. The person I purchased the car from changed the seat covers. I am in the process of replace the carpet and seat covers. The broadcast sheet has H5X9 and on the seats C55. Any info would be great.

Last edited:

Ricks72Chlgr440

Reaction score
Hello, I am hoping for someone to help me with the seat information. As you can see this is a early car. I had the since the early 1980's. The person I purchased the car from changed the seat covers. I am in the process of replace the carpet and seat covers. The broadcast sheet has H5X9 and on the seats C55. Any info would be great.View attachment 127337
That's great that you still have the broadcast sheet for the car! Also, welcome to the forum!

Scope dog

Reaction score
Thanks for the info, interesting the sheet also has sunroof, but no sunroof. I wasn't sure if it had houndstooth or leather as the car had a lot of options but not a SE.

340challconvert

Reaction score
:welcome: to FEBO from another New Jerseyite.
Glad you kept the Challenger all those years!
Wow, a very early production Challenger; 802 August 2nd, 1969 with a low serial number
The M00 on the order number indicates a special order car! Along with the M51 factory sunroof!
Your car was built on production line 2 at the Hamtramck Michigan plant
Unique and rare!

Last edited:

Scope dog

Reaction score
When I got the car, the luggage rack was removed, now installed, it had a six pack, 340 TA air cleaner assembly on a 440 6 intake. I know its a 4bb car. I finally got the right carb, air cleaner and intake together, but I finally have the sixpack running great. The pictures are from the 80's I had hair then.

Last edited:

Scope dog

Reaction score
I didn't do the red paint or the traction bars and air shocks that was how I brought it. It was my daily driver for a while. I even drove it to Florida.
Anyway Its time to do the interior.

Back