• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

AAR Cuda replacement lifters and pushrods

rusty409

Reaction score
pushrods are too long - there should be at least 1 thread showing below the rocker arm - look it up - it is in the mopar engine book! preload should be 0.040 to 0.060. One turn of the screw is 0.040.
Btw spinning a stock t/a motor to 7k is a waste of energy...
Thanks for the feedback. Since the original pushrod part number P3577121 and the superseded part number P4529542 are discontinued do you know what pushrod I should use or a source to find them?

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
Just my 2¢. Don't forget about the valve springs. Check them they can be reused. Maybe you already did. Not sure about any new stuff. The above info is informative.

rusty409

Reaction score
Just my 2¢. Don't forget about the valve springs. Check them they can be reused. Maybe you already did. Not sure about any new stuff. The above info is informative.
The entire valve train is new/rebuilt. New springs, valves, locks, retainers, seals, and guides. The rocker arms and shafts were rebuilt by Rocker Arms Unlimited. All I'm missing are the push rods.

Back