• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

AAR Fiberglass Hood

Xcudame

Reaction score
Please post pictures of the warpness. Usually fiberglass can be reshaped with weight in the proper area (might have to flip the hood upside down) and additional bracing.

plymth70

Reaction score
I leave the car in the sun for a while. Place a blanket on it and then place a small blk head on it and push it into the garage to cool down. remove head and blanket after cooling. stays in shape for a while. Got it from a guy that worked at a dealer back in the day.

1970CUDAAAR

Reaction score
I leave the car in the sun for a while. Place a blanket on it and then place a small blk head on it and push it into the garage to cool down. remove head and blanket after cooling. stays in shape for a while. Got it from a guy that worked at a dealer back in the day.
Someone managed to remove the worping in the hood. This by introducing some metal bar in the hood to keep it straight.

Hi - I also have the following queations fo you guys!!

Where can i find the little botton that adjust the daily odometer in the speedometer cadran.

I bought the following part from Year One (part for the tach:

Part no. L3B463 - Tach harness-engine side

in the hope that it could reslove my tach not functionning. I honestly dont know what is the purpose of this part. anyone can tell me.

Thanks!

Back