• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Chryslers@Carlisle 2024- Great show Great meeting some of you!

moparbob71.2

Reaction score
Hey All! Just got home and parked the trailer. Glad to be in the A/C and out of the heat. Thanks to everyone that stopped by my spot to say hi and buy stuff from me. I'm not on here much as I don't have a ton of E body stuff but I sold most of what I brought this year. I was really busy with helping people so if we talked and I'm supposed to get back to you and you don't hear from me in a couple weeks PM me. Sorry, I had slips of paper with names flying all over the place.
Only had one guy ghost me on a part that could have sold but was being saved for him. I guess one out of 10 isn't bad.
Side note- This morning while loading up a guy rides up on a bike, proceeds to tell a story of insurance not covering his bags (?) and lifts up his shirt and shows something hanging off the front of his stomach. Asking for money. It totally sketched me out. I've never had something like this happen. I gave him $10 and told him I was really busy and that he needed to go. Did this happen to anyone else? I'm not sure if he had a real need or was scammimg but if he was telling the truth I wanted to help him out, if he wasn't I got scammed. Which is still better than being ghosted by a fellow car guy! LOL

Juan Veldez

Reaction score
I had a beautiful full figured gal that was Developer come up to me once knowing I was in Architecture, lift up her shirt and ask if that was a "lot"? I too gave her $10. Cheers!

Charlie71rt

Reaction score
Great show. My first time back since Covid, I’ll take the heat better than rain. Still a fair amount of used parts, but a lot of the businesses with legit reproduction parts were not there. Mega, Vans, ECS, Accurate Exhaust, Dynamic Renovations, Metro weather stripping, Quanta gas tanks. I always liked to see the parts I’m interested in rather than buying them blindly online. Save a little shipping.

Back