• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

DASH PAD FACTORY -EBAY “DASHPADSTX” ALAN FOXX AND ALANA -SCAM - THIEVES

heminut

Reaction score
Great so they only steal from customers who aren’t local I guess that makes them great people.
At no point did I say anything like that! You haven't been a member of this forum long enough to try and put words in my mouth, especially when the majority of your posts have been nothing but ranting about this!

Hemisurfer

Reaction score
At no point did I say anything like that! You haven't been a member of this forum long enough to try and put words in my mouth, especially when the majority of your posts have been nothing but ranting about this!
Interesting perspective, so there is a restriction on posting and expressing an opinion based on the time you have been a member of the forum? Where exactly is this rule?

heminut

Reaction score
Interesting perspective, so there is a restriction on posting and expressing an opinion based on the time you have been a member of the forum? Where exactly is this rule?
There you go trying to put words in my mouth again! I never said anything about any rules pertaining to restrictions on posting. I said you have no right to insinuate things that I never said. WTF is your problem?!!!

Hemisurfer

Reaction score
There you go trying to put words in my mouth again! I never said anything about any rules pertaining to restrictions on posting. I said you have
There you go trying to put words in my mouth again! I never said anything about any rules pertaining to restrictions on posting. I said you have no right to insinuate things that I never said. WTF is your problem?!!!
H
Lol your very emotional I have nothing to share with you except that I hope you feel better soon.

BSG

Reaction score
How do you ship this out? There was NO damage to the shipping box.
The only thing that saved me was that I bought through a group buy, and the dealer fought along with me to not get screwed.
The picture looks MUCH better than it actually was.
Paid for metal frame and they sent this plastic piece of crap.
https://postimg.cc/4nVqS7wt][/url]
And the try and act like it’s good and you’re the problem. I’m surprised no one has actually kicked the guys ass. Seriously a lot of use have a grip of time and money wrapped up in our rides tge put out some hard earned cash to finish it off only to be presented with something like your picture. From where I’m from in Texas it’s ass whoppin territory. I mean this gas been going on for how long? He didn’t even show up to give me the 2 I paid for had his daughter who as nice as she is… is still part of the scam!

Hemisurfer

Reaction score
They’re criminals I would recommend reporting them to the Texas Office of the Attorney General to try and recover any money they have stolen from you. There is also the question of reporting business income. If you steal money from multiple customers and don’t report it as income then that would be tax evasion. Refer to IRS form 3949-A

Last edited:
Back