• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hello from oregon

rally 73

Reaction score
:welcome: aboard. Looks like all of us have parts for a 73. I just sold mine ans also have a stash of extras. Since you have thge fender tag, it will be easy to decode what the car came with.
I have extra consoles, used bumpers and a new front bumper. NIB repro chrome headlight rings, NIB black headliner, insulation, packag tray, insulation, OEM headliner bows, drivers side glass, NOS side marker lenses and more. I am also the guy who does members door hinge rebuilds.
Best to put a list together and post it in the parts wanted section. Between the members here we can probably restore your whole car.
Free FSM download if you don't have a Manual yet: Service Manuals – MyMopar
This site has a wealth of all kinds of relevant Mopar information. Save the site for future refence.
Good luck. Many guys also make a restoration thread so members can follow along on your restoration journey.
That's awesome sounds like you've got some parts that I'm going to be needing, and thanks for the welcome, I'll definitely be posting a Restoration thread , hopefully everyone saw the pics that I posted of the car, I've done a few things on it so far and I'm going to really dive into it once my trunk pan shows up, I am going to be needing the headliner bows and the headliner, and a console, rear seat, front seats I am looking for 70-71 frames because they have springs on the frames, the 73 foam was molded around the springs, I do upholstery and Restorations for a living so I'm planning to build leather seats with the 70 pattern in the seat covers, I will post what I'm looking for in the want ads though

Juan Veldez

Reaction score
Wow, eerie close to how mine looked after sitting in a field in Placerville, CA for a number of years. I thankfully had an almost rust free car as the owner protected it very well. I am continuing my search for all my left over parts and will send you an itemized list/photos for your choosing as soon as I can. I'm tapped out with work right now.

Challenger_YardFiind1.jpg

Challenger_YardFind2.jpg

rally 73

Reaction score
Wow, eerie close to how mine looked after sitting in a field in Placerville, CA for a number of years. I thankfully had an almost rust free car as the owner protected it very well. I am continuing my search for all my left over parts and will send you an itemized list/photos for your choosing as soon as I can. I'm tapped out with work right now.

View attachment 125322

View attachment 125323
Wow that's funny mine came from California too, your lucky though yours is rust free, looks like your car is the same color as mine

rally 73

Reaction score
Wow that's funny mine came from California too, your lucky though yours is rust free, looks like your car is the same color as mine
Good morning, did you get a chance to go through your extra parts and are you still coming to oregon next month?

Back