• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Howdy from Colorado!

Lou0340

Reaction score
Hello all my e-body kin...

Looking forward to getting to know many if not all of you :cool: . I am a lifelong Challenger, 'Cuda, and just overall MoPar-obsessed nutcase.

Resurrecting my '73 340 Rallye for the third time and on a perennial sojourn to find my own '70 T/A before I am too damn old to enjoy it.

I've owned my '73 since '81, 3rd owner and she has been with me to Turkey, the Phillipines, Hawaii, and Colorado in that time.

She got buried by the Mt. Pinatubo Volcano in '91 but I was able to get her dug out and shipped home to Hawaii.

Sadly she's been parked and silent for near on 15 years now, waiting patiently for me to give her some tlc. Looking forward to sharing my journey to nurse her back to full street-fighting form.

Cheers

Mopar Nut

Reaction score
Post some pictures of your Rallye, we all would love to see it.
IMG_8187.jpeg

Righty Tighty

Reaction score
Welcome from Arizona! Your car has quite an interesting history, very cool! Time to appease us by sharing pictures... :cool:

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO. Your in the right place for your needs. Pictures of your companions events would like to be seen by us.
welcome to febo - Copy.jpeg

As others have ask. I explain.
She needs not be judged, Because, Always there and did what I ask when I ask. She might not be the best but she's mine. The others reply " Your talking about you wife? NO! my car!
1718057551185.jpeg

Well just in case she see's this. YES!

Last edited:

ZippyZoo

Reaction score
Welcome from Littleton CO. Almost neighbors!
Interesting history on your car. You’ve been through a lot together.
Pictures, yes please!!

Back