• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Mopar Nationals Ohio august.

Cratos

Reaction score
Anyone have any info?? There web site is not up and I have left 5 phone calls on there (phone) ) over the last 3 weeks and no return call. ?? is this normal? I find it hard to believe the regeneration site is not up ?. the show is 4 months off.

douglas17

Reaction score
Info is very hard to come by.
Just received and event list and finally a list of mid way vendors for this year, 1 week ahead of show.
Very hard to order and pick up at show at this time. Found them to be very disorganized, most likely cant find workers just like everyone else.
Be on our way to this event on Monday. Leaving from Halifax Nova Scotia.

TWS

Reaction score
Will be there again in the swap area, spots L11-L12. Stop by for some shade or water! We will have mostly Challenger/E-body parts...70-only trim, 440-6, T/A, gauges, starters, alternators, etc. Hope the weather holds! See ya there, Tim

hdwrench

Reaction score
i hope there all systems go as i’m leaving thursday morning got the event . i hope the participating vendor put up a F_BO member sign so us first timers (me) can say hello!

JDMopar

Reaction score
My 7 hour drive starts at 6 am tomorrow (Thursday) morning. I'm really looking forward to the show after not having attended for the last few years. Life gets in the way no matter how old you get, so I was bound and damn determined that was not going to happen this year! See y'all there. I'll be the old guy walking thru the swap meet. That narrows it down to a couple thousand guys!

:rofl:

hdwrench

Reaction score
My 7 hour drive starts at 6 am tomorrow (Thursday) morning. I'm really looking forward to the show after not having attended for the last few years. Life gets in the way no matter how old you get, so I was bound and damn determined that was not going to happen this year! See y'all there. I'll be the old guy walking thru the swap meet. That narrows it down to a couple thousand guys!

:rofl:
we leaving at 6 am also , our drive 6 hours .staying at the campground next door . safe travels…

Mopar426power

Reaction score
Should have awesome weather!
Screenshot 2024-08-08 114551.png

JDMopar

Reaction score
I got here around 1 today. Drove straight to the track instead of the hotel....lol. I picked up a few things in the swap meet, but mostly just visited with friends from all over that I don't get to see much. Weather is supposed to be pretty hot tomorrow, but Saturday will be much better. Looking forward to a nice weekend!

:thumbsup:

TWS

Reaction score
For Friday it won’t be over 80 until mid afternoon. Saturday like September, mid to upper 70s. Perfect weather weekend!

JDMopar

Reaction score
The breeze today was awesome! Tomorrow should be even better. I picked up my sheet metal from Ted Stephens folks today. I bought a full floor pan and a trunk pan for my 70 Duster. They advised me not to wait until tomorrow afternoon to pick it up, because that's what everyone wants to do and it ends up being a madhouse for them late on Saturday when everyone shows up at once. I picked it up and am storing the full floor pan in my hotel room. When I was already on the elevator with it, I realized....'Idiot, you're wearing flip flops and if you drop this thing....no mo toes!" :realcrazy:🤯 I was VERY careful for the rest of that task! If you have any aluminum wheels to polish, stop by the guys booth at the lower edge of the swap meet and let him give you a demo, instead of walking on by. His stuff works the best of anything that I have ever seen and he is very reasonable on prices. See y'all tomorrow!

hdwrench

Reaction score
we’ll as a follow up - i am impressed. was a great event . i found some parts and met a bunch of good people. tons of great mopars on hand ! drag racing, swap meet , car show all at on time , awesome! seems like everyone there was friendly ! i’ll definitely return to this one …..

Cratos

Reaction score
I was holping for more the 35 cars in the show field, but judging was top notch :)

Back