• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New guy from the Netherlands

RB.Challenger73

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

My name is Rick and as u can see from the title i'm from the Netherlands. As u can imagine English isn't my first language so please be gentle if i mistype.

I bought a 73 challenger with a 318 and 727 trans about a year ago. My plan is restoring it with the original engine and trans due to the fact it's a number matching car.

The engine is getting restored and cleaned up as we speak, i wanne add some hp but i talk about that in the correct forum section.

17544450_11.jpg

RB.Challenger73

Reaction score
Thx guys! Can't wait to gather information for my first build. Already posted my suggestive build in the performance upgrade section.

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO. Nice find. Matching numbers might be a rarity any more. let alone a Challenger somewhere other then place of origin.
welcome to febo - Copy.jpeg

moparlee

Reaction score
Rick, welcome to the site from Michigan! Glad you joined up and that is a very nice looking 73 Challenger you have.

RB.Challenger73

Reaction score
Rick, welcome to the site from Michigan! Glad you joined up and that is a very nice looking 73 Challenger you have.
Thank you sir! The picture is nicer then the car itself tho, need some work done to the paint, engine, interior, underbody and some welding on small places.

73rallyed

Reaction score
Beautiful car! Welcome! I'm happy to see these cars overseas being enjoyed as well.

Xcudame

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO from the desert! Nice looking 73 Challenger!

The 318 rocks pretty well with a factory 340 camshaft and 340/360 heads! Since the valves open on center of the LA small block, bigger valves are not a problem. 318 loves a four barrel, a 650 cfm is golden!

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Arkansas!
That’s a great looking Challenger 👍🏻

Back