• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New member from Ohio

bluegill

Reaction score
Getting back into restoring a 73 Cuda I tore down in the early 90’s and has been sitting in a garage since. My son has decided he’s going to pick up where I left off. I was raised Mopar and spent the second weekend of August every year as a kid in the sun at the Nat’s, except the Indy years. I’m glad to see forums like these still going strong. And the resources we have now are unbelievable compared to the Year One catalog of patch panels I dreamed through when I started this project 30+ years ago. Looking forward to learning, and contributing when possible.

Mopar Nut

Reaction score
IMG_8187.jpeg

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
Welcome to the site , I made it to the Nats a few times but I lived about 2000 miles away !

Xcudame

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO from the desert! Please share some pictures of your 73 Cuda! Yes, there are so many for reproduced parts for our cars now! It's amazing!

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Arkansas!
I have a 73 as well, and as everyone else, send some pics when you get time.

bluegill

Reaction score
We spent the better part of Sunday clearing a path out of the garage. It’s currently stripped to the shell and sitting on blocks. So the plan is to get a couple jacks under it and get it out to get it on a frame jig. Once I drag it out I’ll post some pictures and maybe start a restoration thread. However I did get the doors out of the garage so my son is starting to pull those apart so we can get the hinges rebuilt.

Xcudame

Reaction score
We spent the better part of Sunday clearing a path out of the garage. It’s currently stripped to the shell and sitting on blocks. So the plan is to get a couple jacks under it and get it out to get it on a frame jig. Once I drag it out I’ll post some pictures and maybe start a restoration thread. However I did get the doors out of the garage so my son is starting to pull those apart so we can get the hinges rebuilt.

Please don't hesitate to send your hinges to Moparleo. He does great work that others here can attest to.

Back