• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Sublime Lime 70 Challenger R/T SE

Dodgey

Reaction score
Looking good!
How well was the fit out of the box?
I thought it was actually pretty good, at least compared to what I had been expecting from others experiences. To put that in context, my “pretty good fit” took me the better part of a day to get in position, clamp and plug weld my way from the brake master position across the firewall, weld both engine sidewall brackets in position, then work my way around the sides then from centre of windshield out if that makes sense.
It took a bit of gentle tapping throughout the process and once I’d gone across the windshield I had to spend about an hour with a dolly and slapping file to pull a ripple out that was introduced by pulling the windshield edge into position.
So certainly not a case of welding straight into position, but I didn’t have to cut anything or heavily bend/beat it to get it to fit.

Mopar426power

Reaction score
Saw the comment earlier about blackening out behind the grille. Looks like you are getting close. Not the greatest pic but you get the idea...
Front blackout.jpeg

Back