• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Don's Custom Exhaust

Reaction score
Has anyone heard from Don or did anyone attending MOPAR Nationals see him? I ordered a complete system from him in early-February that he said had approximately a 6-month lead time. I followed up in May, and he said the schedule was still accurate. August came, and I waited until after The Nats to reach out, and have been ghosted. Multi-emails, phone calls, and voice mails and nothing. I even went as far as to reach out to Dale's Cuda Shop, as I know that he supplies them. They said they got some product from him at The Nats.

NixDad

Reaction score
2 years ago (2022) i ordered at the Nationals.
He said call in the Fall...then in the Spring (2023).
Thought Carlisle 2023 would have everything...but only had the over the axle parts.
Said he would have them at the Nationals...nothing..
Checked back and I was able to pick up at the Indy Swap Meet in Spring of 2024.
Very nice product..but turnaround and communication is not great.

Reaction score
Thanks for the insight. He was very responsive in February to multi email questions. Now nothing, not even it's not ready.
My last email a earlier this week told him I'm OK with waiting. I can reuse what I have for now, but don't want to waste the effort of reinstallation if my system is only a few weeks to a month out.

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
? Was it a OEM exhaust? Just my 2¢ I think a custom exhaust would take longer. Not saying how long. I dealt with both Accurate exhaust and ECS both excellent product, lead time and service. I have to say ECS went above and beyond for what I needed.

Thank you both for sharing.

Reaction score
Custom is a bit misleading. It is an OEM exhaust. He is even welding the over axle pipes to the mufflers like factory.
I looked at Accurate, ECS and even Gardner. Their price was double or more.
I guess my "savings" will be time lost.

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
I got the Accurate stainless magnum mufflers and resonators. $500-$600. I couldn't find stainless axle pipe put I did find aluminized pipes. I think it was $125-$150. ECS They did the stainless head pipes to match to 70 manifolds om my 71. $400-$500. Pre COVID prices. Of course the wife pops her head out the upstairs window when the FedEx guy shows up. HOW much was all that! I yield back $250. And then said softly to the FedEx guy, " A pipe."
1726073753760.jpeg

Last edited:

JDMopar

Reaction score
Has anyone heard from Don or did anyone attending MOPAR Nationals see him? I ordered a complete system from him in early-February that he said had approximately a 6-month lead time. I followed up in May, and he said the schedule was still accurate. August came, and I waited until after The Nats to reach out, and have been ghosted. Multi-emails, phone calls, and voice mails and nothing. I even went as far as to reach out to Dale's Cuda Shop, as I know that he supplies them. They said they got some product from him at The Nats.
I don't know if it was him or not, but there was a guy sitting along the back fence in the swap meet with exhaust pipes on display. I slowed down long enough to see if he had any pipes for an A66 Challenger, and he did not, so I kept on trucking. I didn't see a name or anything, but it was a man and woman there with a decent sized display. Not old people or kids either...maybe 30's or early 40's.

Back