• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Rallye Dash...

Oystercopy

Reaction score
OK, so I know this topic has been covered a zillion times, but I may finally be ready to move forward with the upgrade. I was wondering, does anyone have particular issue with the "OER" brand gauges? They're on the lower end of the price scale, so not sure. Also, does anyione know for sure if the dash harness needs to be upgraded to support the new gauges? I was leaning towards replacing mine because its the original in the car and its got some electrical issues going on. I have these pieces so far, but not even sure these gauges work.
Any help appreciated!
OC

thumbnail.jpg

thumbnail2.jpg

thumbnail3.jpg

EW1BH27

Reaction score
Your new voltage limiter is the wrong one, yours is early A & B body. FYI, Roseville Moparts sell the Rt-Eng style,

5volt limiters3 (2).jpg

Oystercopy

Reaction score
Your new voltage limiter is the wrong one, yours is early A & B body. FYI, Roseville Moparts sell the Rt-Eng style,

View attachment 128208
Thanks for the replies.. Yes, I've looked at the Dakota Digital, but not into the look. Don't want an electrical odometer either. They make one that looks really close to the original but the odometer ruins it for me.

And thanks on the limiter, I didn't know they were specific to model, but I assume they are.

Back