• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

DASH PAD FACTORY -EBAY “DASHPADSTX” ALAN FOXX AND ALANA -SCAM - THIEVES

heminut

Reaction score
Great so they only steal from customers who aren’t local I guess that makes them great people.
At no point did I say anything like that! You haven't been a member of this forum long enough to try and put words in my mouth, especially when the majority of your posts have been nothing but ranting about this!

Hemisurfer

Reaction score
At no point did I say anything like that! You haven't been a member of this forum long enough to try and put words in my mouth, especially when the majority of your posts have been nothing but ranting about this!
Interesting perspective, so there is a restriction on posting and expressing an opinion based on the time you have been a member of the forum? Where exactly is this rule?

heminut

Reaction score
Interesting perspective, so there is a restriction on posting and expressing an opinion based on the time you have been a member of the forum? Where exactly is this rule?
There you go trying to put words in my mouth again! I never said anything about any rules pertaining to restrictions on posting. I said you have no right to insinuate things that I never said. WTF is your problem?!!!

Hemisurfer

Reaction score
There you go trying to put words in my mouth again! I never said anything about any rules pertaining to restrictions on posting. I said you have
There you go trying to put words in my mouth again! I never said anything about any rules pertaining to restrictions on posting. I said you have no right to insinuate things that I never said. WTF is your problem?!!!
H
Lol your very emotional I have nothing to share with you except that I hope you feel better soon.

BSG

Reaction score
How do you ship this out? There was NO damage to the shipping box.
The only thing that saved me was that I bought through a group buy, and the dealer fought along with me to not get screwed.
The picture looks MUCH better than it actually was.
Paid for metal frame and they sent this plastic piece of crap.
https://postimg.cc/4nVqS7wt][/url]
And the try and act like it’s good and you’re the problem. I’m surprised no one has actually kicked the guys ass. Seriously a lot of use have a grip of time and money wrapped up in our rides tge put out some hard earned cash to finish it off only to be presented with something like your picture. From where I’m from in Texas it’s ass whoppin territory. I mean this gas been going on for how long? He didn’t even show up to give me the 2 I paid for had his daughter who as nice as she is… is still part of the scam!

Hemisurfer

Reaction score
They’re criminals I would recommend reporting them to the Texas Office of the Attorney General to try and recover any money they have stolen from you. There is also the question of reporting business income. If you steal money from multiple customers and don’t report it as income then that would be tax evasion. Refer to IRS form 3949-A

Last edited:

moparduane

Reaction score
Hemisurfer, did you get anywhere with the DA? I received two pieces of garbage from Alannah at Dash Pad Pros. One wasn't even driver quality. After 5 months and the second crappy one I asked for a refund. She made me pay $125 to ship it back. I will bet I never see a refund. I only used them because I didn't know it was Alans daughter and they advertise they do pads for Graveyard Cars. I bet that is a lie also. She always had a stupid reason she couldn't ship it. They are hacks and crooks.

I may just do a cap now. I can't afford to buy another pad. I waited years to buy this one and got screwed. 😢 Lesson learned, ALWAYS do your homework and research before spending good money. I'm old enough to have known better.

I attached picture of both pads I received. I should have kept the first pad I received with the red circles. But I paid over $1700 and expected a first quality pad not a 2nd quality. The second pad wasn't even 2nd quality. It belongs in the garbage.

BUYER BEWARE, DASH PAD PROS ARE HACKS AND DELIVER JUNK PRODUCTS!!

IMG_0776.jpeg

IMG_0774.jpeg

IMG_0770.jpeg

IMG_0769.jpeg

IMG_0768.jpeg

IMG_0767.jpeg

IMG_0765.jpeg

IMG_4240.jpeg

IMG_4237.jpeg

IMG_4236.jpeg

Mopar Nut

Reaction score
Wow, that’s horrible looking, sorry you got screwed.

Hemisurfer

Reaction score
Nothing back from the DA yet if you file a complaint with them it certainly won’t hurt. I have other legal remedies underway but prefer not to post my planned actions due to the possibility that Alan and Alannah may be monitoring this thread. These people are criminals hiding behind the protections of corporate governance. They have multiple companies and blatantly have stolen from their customers over many years. Sorry to hear you got caught up in their web of lies, deception and delivery of crap product. Last year they were at Garlits perhaps they will be there again this year if you wish to have a discussion with them in person.

Hemisurfer

Reaction score
BTW looking at the flaws on your pad exactly the same type of flaws I had. When I discussed with ABC Moparts who sent me a great dash pad Bob said those type of flaws are due to improper manufacturing techniques when they vacuum form the pad.

I believe Alan and Alannah either manufacture these items on their own and have no idea how to do it correctly or maybe buy second hand defective pads from another manufacturer (Mexico?) and then pass them off as their own.

In any case there are blatantly fraudulent in their interactions with customers and lie incessantly while taking their sweet time before delivering a garbage final product. There is also the question of how they claim revenue and the tax structure of a corporation that steals from customers. I believe Al Capone went to jail due to tax evasion.

moparduane

Reaction score
Thanks hemisurfer. I will leave a review. Anything to help someone else to not fall into the Fox trap.

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
I always believed the theory. You can catch more flies with honey then vinegar. BUT sometimes you just have to SWAT them!

Marty.

Reaction score
Celebrating with a negative review after two years last week since she stole my $$$ and core. I'm still angry over it. Especially since they are still in business ripping off people. Thanks for the link.

Last edited:
Back